Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Stripy Arms’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website without our permission is not okay (sharing me with your friends and family is okay).
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Janice Scherer’s prior written consent.
All content, paintings, photos, words, words on paintings, words on photos, and everything else related to this website is the property of Janice Scherer and Stripy Arms and is protected under copyright law. The law states that once something is publicized, posted, or made known to others, it is protected by the law.
Please do not copy, download or print anything of mine without my permission. You are asked to not use my images in any fashion without asking me first. It just makes sense. I appreciate that you respect my voice, my hard work and my creativity.